Figures emerging from the presidency has it that the presidential convoy would gulp the sum of N5,095,017,785.
According to the figures from the budget, N202,328,275 will be spent on the maintenance of motor vehicles.
A further breakdown of the budget projections for the convoy show the following:
- N90,499,510 for fuel and lubricants.
- N3,889,015,000 is to be spent on the purchase of BMW cars.
- N362,000,000 is to be used for purchasing buses.
- N158,000,000 is budgeted for the purchase of 33-seater buses.
- N204,000,000 for the purchase of 16-seater Toyota Hiace Buses and
- N189,175,000 is to be used for buying tires for Mercedes Benz bullet proof vehicles, Toyota Cars, land Cruiser jeeps, Toyota Hilux SUVs, Prado jeeps, Peugeot 607, Peugeot 406, BMW trucks, Ambulances and other operational vehicles.
Via The Trent
Follow us on Twitter at @thesignalng
Copyright 2015 SIGNAL. Permission to use portions of this article is granted provided appropriate credits are given to www.signalng.com and other relevant sources.