Holyhill Church Partners UK’s Metropolitan School of Business and Management for Leadership Academy
Abuja-based Holyhill Church is set to kick-start the Holyhill Leadership Academy – an institution founded to groom kings and train Christ-exalting leaders.
A statement by the church made available to SIGNAL on Wednesday disclosed that the mission of the Academy is to equip its participants with leadership abilities centred on biblical principles.
According to the statement, “The certificate for this course will be issued by the Metropolitan School of Business and Management, U.K. The Academy will offer an intense program that comprises The Dynamics of Vision, Organizational Growth, Financial Management, Success Habits, Family Success, Design thinking, Project Management and many more.
“The Basic Leadership Course (Level 1) of Holyhill Leadership Academy will begin with the inaugural session on Monday, 5 February 2018. To accommodate varying schedules, HLA has created two schedules:
- Weekdays Scheduled (6 Days): The Weekdays schedule of the training will be six days long, running from Monday to Saturday starting Monday, 5 February 2018 from 9am to 5pm daily.
- Weekends Schedule (6 Weekends). The Weekends Schedule of the training will hold for six consecutive weekends (Fridays and Saturdays), beginning on February 16th and ending on March 24th. Friday sessions will hold from 6:00pm to 8:00pm and Saturday sessions will hold from 10:00am to 4:30pm.
“On the 31st of March 2018, a graduation ceremony will be held for graduating students of both Weekdays and Weekends Schedules.
“Participants are allowed to choose their preferred stream of 3 main streams for collaboration, ease of mentoring and industry-centred training:
- Business: For Profit and Non-Profit
- Public Service: Civil Service and Politics.
- Spiritual Ministry
“The objectives of Holyhill Leadership Academy are to:
- INFLUENCE: Influence participants to become influencers in their fields, and further develop other aspiring leaders in their spheres
- MENTOR: Provide a platform for learning, experience sharing, and mentorship for participants
- ASPIRE: Challenge participants to aspire to leadership in any sector of society
- GROOM: Groom kings by teaching participants leadership skills based on biblical principles
- EMPOWER: Empower participants to boldly fulfil their leadership mandates with integrity and God-glorifying wisdom.
“The Academy has lined up seasoned facilitators who are leaders in their various spheres of influence, and they are poised to guide and mentor the participants of Holyhill Leadership Academy to emerge as vibrant, high capacity leaders.
“The Basic Leadership Course has been subsidised by Holyhill Church from N100,000 to N25,000 (for early birds). Limited seats are available.
“To apply kindly visit academy.holyhill.church/apply. Registration Closes on Friday, 2nd of February 2018.
Follow us on Twitter at @thesignalng
Copyright 2018 SIGNAL. Permission to use portions of this article is granted provided appropriate credits are given to www.signalng.com and other relevant sources.